Wednesday, May 19, 2010

♥ Cuti-cuti Malaysia 2011 ♥

Weee.... I'm so excited and i must blog bout it NOW!

After all the "hard work" sitting in front of the PC, refreshing the page every minute, every hour... Finally we managed get free seats for our holiday nx year... Woohoo... Unbelievable low price... Even i couldn't believe it myself!

It costs only RM15 for a return trip to KL??? That's even cheaper than taxi fare! I'm actually thinking for a day trip now with my buds but I bet they gonna think I'm crazy. Hahahaha...

Baby din know I've plan for all these. I think I'm gonna get scolded once he finds out coz he always said I only know how to spend and never save... But I love to travel so so much! I can only save if i know i have holiday plan... :P.

Anyway, i havent been goin out with my buddies for quite some times... I used to go travel with them every year... the last trip was in erm... October last year *not that long also hoh? :P* to KL/Melaka...

This time, i'll be goin to Penang with my GF, do a lil shopping for CNY, experience the CNY atmosphere in Penang... I'm sure it's gonna be more happening compare to Kuching since majority are Chinese over there...
Penang with the GF in January

Then in April... gonna go island escapade at Pulau Perhentian... Been wanting to go back to one of those islands since my Redang trip in 2007. I love beaches alot... I really hope I explore all the beaches within Malaysia...
Island Escapade with the Buddies and me Boo in April
So time... it's time for package hunting.... I know it's too early but who cares?? I'm still very excited... Yet, my colleague just came back from Pulau Perhentian... gonna get lotsa info from him... and lure him to go back with us again... Eee Haaa...

2 Dazzling Comments:

John Harding said...

the fair is crazeeee *slammed the door and leave*

g D i n e said...

tsk tsk tsk